A1969 RIP CURL 50TH Anniversary SSS Watch
This limited edition men's dive watch is designed with a solid marine grade stainless steel band and case, a 21-jewel Japanese automatic movement with date, and featured the inscription "Born at Bells 1969 - 50 Years" on the gold inner dial ring. Detailed with a 48-hour power reserve and a sweep second hand, this stunning watch is a fitting way to celebrate Rip Curl's golden 50-year anniversary.
- Black CD satin finish textured dial.
- Gold ‘Born at Bells 1969 – 50 Years’ metal dial ring.
- High polish hands and indexes with superluminova ink fill.
- ‘Born at Bells 1969’ gold rotor powering a 21-jewels Japanese Automatic movement with date, a 48 hour power reserve and a sweep second hand.
- Custom designed tapered 5 link solid stainless steel braclet (22mm – 20mm).
- Solid marine grade stainless steel, double locking clasp with micro adjust.
- Custom designed marine grade solid stainless steel case. 44mm.
- Domed and polarized sapphire crystal lens.
- Titanium carbide plated black bezel with superluminova ink fill.
- Screw in case back with individually etched markings and sapphire crystal lens.
- 100m / 330ft waterproof tested.
5 years warranty
Returns and refund policy
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number and state the reason for your exchange. Please note that we do not offer refunds for change of mind, or exchanges on SALE items.
2. High Time Watch Specialist will offer an exchange only within 14 days of receiving and accepting the returned item in the same condition in which it was shipped. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty. You will be notified by email once the transaction has taken place.
We offer FREE Shipping on all Australian orders.