A658.30323.75SET Mondaine Ladies Official Swiss Railways 75th Anniversary
The jubilee edition Mondaine has created a special edition of the classic collection on the occasion of the 75th birthday of the Swiss railway clock. The watch comes with two straps: a high-quality leather strap and one made out of recycled PET bottles, which makes an important point for a sustainable future. The cleanly designed case is made from brushed stainless steel and imparts a timeless and minimalistic look and feel. The iconic dial is protected by a hardened mineral crystal.
An iconic design and a true classic. Developed in 1944 by the Swiss Federal Railways, the SBB, for their train stations, it was first launched by Mondaine in 1986 as a wristwatch. The design has stood the test of time and remained unchanged ever since.The simple and clear look indicates the influence of the Bauhaus style and reflects sustainability and clarity. This watch is a true statement: a Swiss original.
Mondaine has a long watchmaking tradition and our watches are synonymous with Swiss quality. They are manufactured by hand in our factory in Solothurn, Switzerland. Every watch is tested for water resistance up to 30 meters and comes with a 2 year international warranty.
- Model number: A658.30323.75SET
- Function: Time
- Movement: RONDA 763E
- Movement (type): Quartz
- Case size/diameter (mm): 30.00
- Case material: Stainless steel brushed
- Case back: Pressed caseback
- Crown: Regular Gasket
- Crystal/Glass material: Hardened mineral crystal
- Water resistance (m/ft/atm): 30 / 100 / 3
- Strap/Bracelets material: Genuine leather & Textile
- Width at lug (mm): 16.00
- Origin: Swiss Made
2 years warranty
Returns and refund policy
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number and state the reason for your exchange. Please note that we do not offer refunds for change of mind, or exchanges on SALE items.
2. High Time Watch Specialist will offer an exchange only within 14 days of receiving and accepting the returned item in the same condition in which it was shipped. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty. You will be notified by email once the transaction has taken place.
We offer FREE Shipping on all Australian orders.