AW591BB-1A G-Shock Duo/Chrono
From G-SHOCK, the watch that sets the standard for timekeeping toughness, comes the latest models to feature basic G-SHOCK black that captures the essence of one-tone resin. This model is based on the compact and practical AW-591 design. A simple matte black finish allows the form of the watch itself to come out, while the buckle, buttons, and bezel have a black ion plate finish.
Everything about this new basic black model captures the very essence of the rough, tough basic G-SHOCK image.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Aluminum
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
29 time zones (27 cities + coordinated greenwich mean time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59'59.99"
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
2 years warranty
Returns and refund policy
1. Email email@example.com with your full name, order number and state the reason for your exchange. Please note that we do not offer refunds for change of mind, or exchanges on SALE items.
2. High Time Watch Specialist will offer an exchange only within 14 days of receiving and accepting the returned item in the same condition in which it was shipped. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty. You will be notified by email once the transaction has taken place.
We offer FREE Shipping on all Australian orders.