AW591GBX-1A9 G-Shock Black/Gold
From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, come new additions to the standard model lineup.
The popular DW-9052, big case GA-100, and combination AW-591 start out with basic G-SHOCK black, which is then accented with brilliant rose gold and gold accents. The new gold-accented designs are really attractive additions to the G-SHOCK lineup.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Aluminum
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
29 time zones (27 cities + coordinated greenwich mean time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59'59.99"
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
2 years warranty
Returns and refund policy
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number and state the reason for your exchange. Please note that we do not offer refunds for change of mind, or exchanges on SALE items.
2. High Time Watch Specialist will offer an exchange only within 14 days of receiving and accepting the returned item in the same condition in which it was shipped. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty. You will be notified by email once the transaction has taken place.
We offer FREE Shipping on all Australian orders.