BA-110-1ADR BABY G Black and Gold Duo
Introducing a new Baby-G Series that packs the popular G-SHOCK GA-110 Series into a compact configuration with cool designs that are totally new for the Baby-G lineup. These models are available in black, white, semi-transparent, and silver. The faces of these models are layered for a multi-dimensional look, and metallic elements provide a touch of gorgeous elegance that allows them watches to double as fashionable accessories. The result is a collection of designs with powerful visual impact in a size suitable for the feminine wrist.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
- World time
29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
2 years warranty
Returns and refund policy
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number and state the reason for your exchange. Please note that we do not offer refunds for change of mind, or exchanges on SALE items.
2. High Time Watch Specialist will offer an exchange only within 14 days of receiving and accepting the returned item in the same condition in which it was shipped. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty. You will be notified by email once the transaction has taken place.
We offer FREE Shipping on all Australian orders.