BGA-220B-2ADR BABY G | Beach Clamping series
Beach Glamping Series
Introducing the new Beach Glamping* Series for active summertime fun lifestyles. Designs reflect a concept of the beautiful brilliance of a summer beach, and relatively large multi-faceted stainless steel bezels create a look that is casual, yet elegant. The faces show a 3D image of breaking waves, and color variations include refreshing white with pink gold bezel, white with silver bezel, and light ocean blue with black bezel. The accents provided by these models can be coordinated with various fashions.
A Tide Graph comes in handy for a variety of beach activities, and these are the first BABY-G combination models with 200-meter water resistance.
"Glamping" is a word created by combining "glamorous" and "camping." It refers to a style of camping with amenities and services that are more stylish than traditional camping. Glamping is currently popular mostly in Europe and the U.S.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Black ion plated bezel
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light
Selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Tidal Trend Indicator (Shows tidal changes over the next 12 hours.)
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59'59
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring until: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minutes increments)
- Counter (Keep track of a count up to 999.)
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (tide level)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
2 years warranty
Returns and refund policy
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number and state the reason for your exchange. Please note that we do not offer refunds for change of mind, or exchanges on SALE items.
2. High Time Watch Specialist will offer an exchange only within 14 days of receiving and accepting the returned item in the same condition in which it was shipped. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty. You will be notified by email once the transaction has taken place.
We offer FREE Shipping on all Australian orders.