BSAB100-7A BABY G STEP TRACKER
Introducing G-SQUAD, the new sports watch from the BABY-G lineup of casual watches for the active woman.
G-SQUAD timepieces are designed and engineered to help support daily workouts and training, while also providing plenty of athleisure feminine fashionability. A selection of attractive all black, navy blue, all white, beige, and lavender matte colors combine with brilliant pink gold hour markers for attractive styling. And the thin case of these models is just the thing for wear during exercise. Other features include an Auto Double LED Light to facilitate workouts in areas where lighting is dim.
Daily health and fitness support functions include a 3-axis accelerometer that keeps track of your step count, a programmable timer that lets you create up to 20 combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records, a step reminder feature that alerts you when your step count over a specific period is too low, and more. These models also are the first in the BABY-G lineup to support Bluetooth® phone linking with the BABY-G Connected smartphone app, for simplified management of daily activity logs and configuration of exercise settings. Supported phone-based operations include configuration of settings for calorie calculations, and step targets, creation of programmable timer combinations for interval training and other applications, a step count log with five exercise intensity levels, simplified management of daily activity logs, batch viewing of calendar data, and more. Phone linking also enables auto time adjustment and other timekeeping operations.
Outstanding function packed into stylish designs makes these new BABY-G G-SQUAD models the perfect choice for women who wish to make health management and fitness an integral part of their daily lives.
- Phone Linking
• Step Count Graph with five exercise intensity levels
• Calories burned display
• Combinable timers
• Stopwatch measurement data log
• Auto time adjustment (Four times a day)
• Easy watch setting
- • World Time for approximately 300 cities
• Time swapping
• Alarm setting
- • World Time for approximately 300 cities
- Phone Finder
- Step count using a 3-axis accelerometer (Step Count Graph, step goal progress graphic)
- Step Reminder
- Stopwatch with Target Time alarm (lap/split display switching, up to 10 Target Times, 200 lap time records)
- Interval timer with up to five time settings (Auto repeat up to 20 times, skip, auto start, alert sound)
- Super Illuminator (double) illuminates the face and digital display
The new G-SHOCK & BABY-G series was created to be a timepiece that is suitable for an elite squad of talented athletes.
G-SQUAD SMARTPHONE LINK Special page
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
LED light for the face (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
LED backlight for the digital display (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
Step Goal Progress Display (step count goal setting range: 1,000 to 50,000, 1,000-step increments)
Step Reminder: Inform you when your step count is too low, by display and beep
Step Count Graph: Hourly step count for the past 11 hours on a 6-level graph
Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of non-activity
- Dual time (Home time swapping)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Recorded data: Up to 200 records (measurement start month, date, lap/split times)
Target Time alarm up to 10 Target Time settings
- Countdown timer
Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 00'00" to 60'00" (1-second increments)
Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20), auto-start
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping:
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number and state the reason for your exchange. Please note that we do not offer refunds for change of mind, or exchanges on SALE items.
2. High Time Watch Specialist will offer an exchange only within 14 days of receiving and accepting the returned item in the same condition in which it was shipped. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty. You will be notified by email once the transaction has taken place.
We offer FREE Shipping on all Australian orders.