DW6900JK-4D G SHOCK DIGITAL NISHIKIGOI
This series is designed in the image of Nishikigoi, a world-renowned variety of carp that are often called "living jewels" and "swimming art pieces".
Base model for this lineup is the long-popular three-digital dial DW-6900.
The DW-6900JK is designed in the image of a Kohaku koi, with red and white hues. The entire body, including the faces, has a red and white pattern, and turning on illumination emphasizes a pattern coordinated with the face design.
The band ring of this watch features an illustration of a Nishikigoi to emphasize the connection between this model and the Nishikigoi.
The package design and special cards included with this model was designed by the independent BlackEyePatch label of Tokyo.
This G-SHOCK model is made in Japan and this reflects the quality and attention to detail for which Japan is famous.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Flash alert
Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
- 1/100-second stopwatch
00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 53.2×50×16.3mm
- Total weight : 67g
RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number and state the reason for your exchange. Please note that we do not offer refunds for change of mind, or exchanges on SALE items.
2. High Time Watch Specialist will offer an exchange only within 14 days of receiving and accepting the returned item in the same condition in which it was shipped. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty. You will be notified by email once the transaction has taken place.
We offer FREE Shipping on all Australian orders.