GA-140BMC-1ADR G-Shock Neo Tokyo Akira Series - Car Gauge Style Digital Display
G-SHOCK, the watch that has been setting the standard for timekeeping toughness since 1983, announces new models decorated with colors that recall modern Tokyo street scenes.
Base model is the new GA140 digital-analog combination watch. Basic jet black combines with neon light-like colors to create G-SHOCK designs that are both fashionable and tough.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED auto light with afterglow
- World time (29 time zones)
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Full auto calendar (to year 2099)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220
- Size of case: 55 x 51.2 x 16.9mm
- Total weight: 72g
2 years warranty
Return & Refund Policy
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number and state the reason for your exchange. Please note that we do not offer refunds for change of mind, or exchanges on SALE items.
2. High Time Watch Specialist will offer an exchange only within 14 days of receiving and accepting the returned item in the same condition in which it was shipped. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty. You will be notified by email once the transaction has taken place.
We offer FREE Shipping on all Australian orders.