GAS-100BMC - G-Shock Neo Tokyo Akira Series - Black/Midnight Blue Solar
G-SHOCK, the watch that has been setting the standard for timekeeping toughness since 1983, announces new models decorated with colors that recall modern Tokyo street scenes.
Basic jet black combines with neon light-like colors to create G-SHOCK designs that are both fashionable and tough.
- Case/ Bezel material: Resin/ Aluminium
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Tough Solar
- Hand shift feature (hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Super illuminator (double) illuminates the face and digital display
- 200m water resistance
- World time (31 time zones)
- 1/100-Second Stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms
- Battery level indicator
- Power saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Approx. battery operating time:
8 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with power save function on after full charge)
- Case size: 55.1 x 52.5 x 16.7mm
- Total weight: 72g
2 years warranty
Return & Refund Policy
1. Email email@example.com with your full name, order number and state the reason for your exchange. Please note that we do not offer refunds for change of mind, or exchanges on SALE items.
2. High Time Watch Specialist will offer an exchange only within 14 days of receiving and accepting the returned item in the same condition in which it was shipped. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty. You will be notified by email once the transaction has taken place.
We offer FREE Shipping on all Australian orders.