GA-2000GZ-3A G-SHOCK x GORILLAZ - Limited Edition
Gorillaz collaboration model
Introducing new special collaboration models between G-SHOCK, the watch that has been revolutionizing timekeeping toughness since 1983, and the world-famous virtual band Gorillaz.
G-SHOCK is constantly pushing the limits of style and function by thinking outside the box to develop new and exciting collaboration models in ways that enhance its own brand image, as well as that of collaboration partners.
Base model for this lineup is the newer Carbon Core Guard analog with replaceable band.
The model features the same camouflage pattern as Gorillaz's eponymous first album. This model comes with two bands, one with a vivid hue pattern and one with darker military style coloring.
This model comes in specially designed packaging that is befitting of G-SHOCK collaboration timepieces.
This new special collaboration model captures the essence of both the innovative and world-popular Gorillaz virtual band, and the spirit of G-SHOCK's constant and unending evolution and innovation.
Virtual group Gorillaz is singer 2D, bassist Murdoc Niccals, guitarist Noodle and drummer Russel Hobbs. Created by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett, their acclaimed eponymous debut album was released in 2001. The BRIT and Grammy Award winning band’s subsequent albums are Demon Days (2005), Plastic Beach (2010), The Fall (2011), Humanz (2017) and current album The Now Now (2018). A truly global phenomenon, Gorillaz have topped charts around the world and toured the globe from San Diego to Syria, picking up hundreds of millions of streams and record sales along the way. Gorillaz have achieved success in entirely ground-breaking ways, winning numerous awards including the coveted Jim Henson Creativity Honor.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Resin
- Resin Band
- Double LED light
LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (mode)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR726W × 2
2 years warranty
Return & Refund Policy
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number and state the reason for your exchange. Please note that we do not offer refunds for change of mind, or exchanges on SALE items.
2. High Time Watch Specialist will offer an exchange only within 14 days of receiving and accepting the returned item in the same condition in which it was shipped. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty. You will be notified by email once the transaction has taken place.
We offer FREE Shipping on all Australian orders.