G100BB-1ADR G-Shock Black Analogue and Digital watch
From G-SHOCK, the watch that sets the standard for timekeeping toughness, comes the latest models to feature basic G-SHOCK black that captures the essence of one-tone resin. This model is based on the G-100, which is designed to withstand impact from any direction. A simple matte black finish allows the form of the watch itself to come out, while the buckle and buttons have a black ion plate finish.
Everything about this new basic black model captures the very essence of the rough, tough basic G-SHOCK image.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Dual time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 00'00"00~59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Daily alarm
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
2 years warranty
Returns and refund policy
1. Email email@example.com with your full name, order number and state the reason for your exchange. Please note that we do not offer refunds for change of mind, or exchanges on SALE items.
2. High Time Watch Specialist will offer an exchange only within 14 days of receiving and accepting the returned item in the same condition in which it was shipped. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty. You will be notified by email once the transaction has taken place.
We offer FREE Shipping on all Australian orders.