GA1100-2A G SHOCK GRAVITY TWIN SENSOR
Introducing the latest new additions to the GRAVITYMASTER Series of the watch that is conceived and developed as aviation timepiece.
This new model features a new type of World Time function that is designed with international pilots in mind. In addition to the time in your current location, which is indicated by wide hour and minute hands, a second time can be indicated by the dial at 9 o’clock.
Other pilot-friendly functions include a large button at 9 o’clock that can be used to trigger a 60-second continuous bearing or temperature sensor reading with a single press. Also, a high-luminosity LED display light enables reading of display information even in the dark.
All of this and much more makes this new GRAVITYMASTER model the logical watch of choice as aviation watches.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass / Spherical Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Digital compass (NORTH)
Hand indication of north (60 seconds continuous measurement)
Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
Measuring range: 0 to 359°
Measuring unit: 1°
Magnetic declination correction
Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
World time hour and minute
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR927W × 2
RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
1. Email email@example.com with your full name, order number and state the reason for your exchange. Please note that we do not offer refunds for change of mind, or exchanges on SALE items.
2. High Time Watch Specialist will offer an exchange only within 14 days of receiving and accepting the returned item in the same condition in which it was shipped. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty. You will be notified by email once the transaction has taken place.
We offer FREE Shipping on all Australian orders.