GA2100-1ADR G-Shock Carbon core Guard Analogue-Digital
Carbon Core Guard structure
Ever since the first DW-5000C went on sale back in 1983, G-SHOCK has continued to push the limits of timekeeping toughness while creating new and original designs. These new models embody these efforts in an attractively thin configuration.
These new models inherit the octagon form that was also employed for the original DW-5000C. Analog-digital timekeeping comes packed into a no-nonsense simple design without sacrificing G-SHOCK level toughness.
High-strength resin material, which is reinforced with carbon fibers, makes it possible to create a case that is a mere 11.8 mm thin, which is the thinnest among G-SHOCK combination models.
- Neobrite: Only for GA-2100-1A, GA-2100-4A
Carbon Core Guard Structure
A new carbon core guard structure protects the module by enclosing it in a carbon case. The case is made of fine resin embedded with carbon fibers for outstanding strength and crack resistance.
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00''~23:59'59'' (after 60 minutes)
1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (day)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR726W × 2
2 years warranty
Returns and refund policy
1. Email email@example.com with your full name, order number and state the reason for your exchange. Please note that we do not offer refunds for change of mind, or exchanges on SALE items.
2. High Time Watch Specialist will offer an exchange only within 14 days of receiving and accepting the returned item in the same condition in which it was shipped. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty. You will be notified by email once the transaction has taken place.
We offer FREE Shipping on all Australian orders.