GBA900-1A G SHOCK BLUETOOTH
Introducing the latest G-SQUAD additions to the GBA-900 Series of Smartphone Link timepieces.
This model can measure distance using an accelerometer while linked with the GPS function of a smartphone via Bluetooth®.
Once you take measurements with a smartphone, the next time you will be able to measure distance with the watch alone.
Distance and running time measurements are used to calculate your pace, and an auto lap feature automatically records the time it takes to cover a specific distance.
You can also check your activity history by linking with an app running on your smartphone. The app also helps to simplify the configuration of watch settings and training management.
A 5-level exercise intensity graph and a daily goal attainment rate help keep you motivated.
Super Illuminator face illumination keeps face information easy to read, even in the dark. The band’s soft urethane material improves the fit to the wrist, and vent holes improve breathability. This watch connects with your phone via Bluetooth® to support auto time adjustment, phone notifications, step tracking, and other functions throughout the day. Battery life is approximately two years between replacements.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
LED light for the face (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
LED backlight for the digital display (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Mobile link (Automatic connection, wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Lifelog calculation function (Calorie and distance calculations based on step count), Including basal metabolic rate Daily data display: Step count, calorie, distance
- User profile creation
- Airplane mode
- Dual time (Home city time swapping)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: lap/split timing, distance/pace display, auto/manual lap timing auto lap notification
Memory capacity: Up to latest 45 records (measurement start month, date, hour, minute, lap/split times, total time, distance, average pace, calories burned, lap number, time, distance, average pace of each lap/split)
- Countdown timer
Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 00'00'' to 60'00'' (1-second increments)
Others: Auto-repeat, 5-second countdown auto start, repeat (1 to 20 times)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2025
- Size of case : 51.3×48.9×16.6mm
- Total weight : 61g
RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number and state the reason for your exchange. Please note that we do not offer refunds for change of mind, or exchanges on SALE items.
2. High Time Watch Specialist will offer an exchange only within 14 days of receiving and accepting the returned item in the same condition in which it was shipped. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty. You will be notified by email once the transaction has taken place.
We offer FREE Shipping on all Australian orders.