GBDH1000-4D G-Shock Heart Rate Monitor + GPS
These are the latest additions to the G-SQUAD lineup of sports watches from G-SHOCK, which are equipped with heart rate monitor and GPS.
Useful workout functions include an optical sensor for heart rate measurement, along with bearing, altitude/barometric pressure, and temperature sensors, and an accelerometer for step counting.
These five sensors help to keep you in close touch of your current activity in real time. The ability to receive GPS signals lets you access location information when you need it. This, when used in combination with the stopwatch, makes it possible for you to keep track of running information like distance, speed, pace, and more. Your heart rate and speed is used to calculate a VO2 max value, which is an indicator of your cardio-pulmonary capacity.
This measurement is useful when trying to increase stamina for running and other activities. In addition, new phone apps are now available to help you configure watch settings more easily and manage your workouts. You can monitor your current fitness level and training progress, and even automatically create a training plan based on targets specified by you. VO2 max calculation and other data analysis capabilities use a library by FIRSTBEAT, a renowned sport science company. Algorithms of improved accuracy support a higher level of training. The surface form of the back covers of these models reduces interference with the back of the hand, while a soft urethane band provides a better fit to the wrist. Bi-color molded buttons are designed for ease of use, while a high-definition MIP LCD makes display information more legible. Both USB and solar charging are supported, and solar charging can be used to power daily operation (except for pulse monitoring and GPS).
Renowned G-SHOCK toughness along with new outdoor functions for a new selection of G-SQUAD timepieces.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Solar powered
- Power Source
Solar powered system (solar-charging system), charging system compatible with dedicated cable (requires device with Type-A USB terminal)
- GPS signal reception: Auto receive (with no mobile link function, time information, once/day); Manual receive (position information, time information)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Training Function
Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on GPS or accelerometer data, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, Auto Run Timing Start, target alert setting (time, altitude, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned, heart rate, average heart rate, road grade, elevation, cumulative ascent, cumulative descent, ascent pace, descent pace)
- Wrist heart rate measurement (maximum measurement value: 220 bpm)
Heart rate, target heart rate setting, heart rate zone graphic indication, heart rate graph, maximum heart rate, minimum heart rate
- Training Analysis
Training status, fitness level trend, training load trend, VO2MAX, recovery time
- Training Data (Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap times per run)
Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned, heart rate, maximum heart rate, aerobic training effect, anaerobic training effect
- Life Log Data
Daily data display (step count), Monthly data display (running distance)
- User profile creation
- Digital compass
Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
Measuring range: 0 to 359°
Measuring unit: 1°
60 seconds continuous measurement
Bidirectional calibration and magnetic declination correction
Graphical display of north
Auto horizontal compensation
Measuring range: –700 to 10,000 m (–2,300 to 32,800 ft.)
Measuring unit: 1 m (5 ft.)
*Changeover between meters (m) and feet (ft)
Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg)
Atmospheric pressure tendency graph
Barometric pressure tendency information alarm (beep and arrow indicates significant changes in pressure)
*Changeover between hPa and inHg
Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
*Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
- Flight mode
- World time
38 time zones* (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
*May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 99:59'59''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer
Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 00'00'' to 60'00'' (1-second increments)
Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20)
- 4 daily alarms with snooze
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Vibration on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no GPS signal reception and mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time on after full charge:
With training function (GPS, heart rate) use
LONG (Intermittent reception): Approx. 18 hours
NORMAL (Continuous reception): Approx. 14 hours
Without training function (GPS, heart rate) use
Approx. 12 months without the power-saving function*
Approx. 34 months with the power-saving function*
*Power-saving after a certain period in a dark location
2 years warranty
Returns and refund policy
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number and state the reason for your exchange. Please note that we do not offer refunds for change of mind, or exchanges on SALE items.
2. High Time Watch Specialist will offer an exchange only within 14 days of receiving and accepting the returned item in the same condition in which it was shipped. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty. You will be notified by email once the transaction has taken place.
We offer FREE Shipping on all Australian orders.