GMDB800SU-3D G SHOCK STEP COUNT
Introducing the latest additions to the G-SQUAD* lineup of sports watches that make daily training more fun and effective. The size of the GMD-B800 case is approximately 3 mm smaller than the case of the popular G-SHOCK GBA-800, which makes it the perfect choice for those with smaller wrists and those who prefer a more compact watch.
The three colors of this lineup have been specially selected to create models that look great for normal daily wear as well as in sports scenes. The colors are sure to remain in fashion for a long time to come.
Function-wise, the watches can link with a smartphone using Bluetooth® communication, which makes sports activities even more fun than ever. These watches link with the G-SHOCK Connected phone app to provide access to a number of functions that support workouts. Daily health and fitness support functions include a 3-axis accelerometer that keeps track of step counts, a timer that lets you create up to 20 combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records, and more. G-SHOCK Connected also makes it possible to maintain step count logs with five exercise intensity levels, calculate the calories you burn, specify a daily step target, create timer combinations and send them to the watch, store stopwatch measurement data, view data, and more. All of this combines to help you plan and record your workouts, making them more effective and enjoyable. Other features include app-based auto time setting correction, and more for improved timekeeping efficiency, and an Auto LED Light that facilitates workouts in areas where lighting is dim.
The G-SQUAD Series was created to be a timepiece that is suitable for an elite squad of talented athletes.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
Step Goal Progress Display (step count goal setting range: 1,000 to 50,000, 1,000-step increments)
Step Count Graph: Hourly step count for the past 7 hours on a 6-level graph
Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of non-activity
- Dual time (Home time swapping)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00’00~23:59’59 (after 60 minutes)
1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Recorded data: Up to 200 records (measurement start month, date, hour, minute, lap/split times)
Target Time alarm up to 10 Target Time settings
- Countdown timer
Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 00'00'' to 60'00'' (1-second increments)
Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20), auto-start
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
1. Email email@example.com with your full name, order number and state the reason for your exchange. Please note that we do not offer refunds for change of mind, or exchanges on SALE items.
2. High Time Watch Specialist will offer an exchange only within 14 days of receiving and accepting the returned item in the same condition in which it was shipped. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty. You will be notified by email once the transaction has taken place.
We offer FREE Shipping on all Australian orders.