G-Shock 35th Anniversary - Magma Ocean Frogman
To mark the occasion this model sports the image of a diving frog in various locations. Some of these locations are not normally visible, so the wearer can even enjoy playing a game of “Where’s the diving frog?” for a long time to come.
Features that identify these models as special timepieces are back covers impressed with the 35th Anniversary logo, and distinctive packaging.
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel / Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Screw Lock Back
- ISO 200 meters Water Resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
Full auto EL light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Solar powered
- Time calibration signal reception
Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
*5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
Frequency: 77.5 kHz
Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- Moon data (moon age of a specific date, moon phase graph)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Dive time and surface interval measurement function
Dive time: 1 second increments, up to 23:59'59
Surface interval: 1 minute increments, up to 47:59'59
Memory capacity: One set of data (dive time, dive start time, dive date)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minutes to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Battery power indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Approx. battery operating time:
8 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
26 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
2 years warranty
Return & Refund Policy
1. Email email@example.com with your full name, order number and state the reason for your exchange. Please note that we do not offer refunds for change of mind, or exchanges on SALE items.
2. High Time Watch Specialist will offer an exchange only within 14 days of receiving and accepting the returned item in the same condition in which it was shipped. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty. You will be notified by email once the transaction has taken place.
We offer FREE Shipping on all Australian orders.
We offer FREE Shipping on all US orders.
For all orders outside of Australia and the USA, we offer a flat shipping rate of $20.