PRG-240T-7 Protrek Titanium Triple Sensor
The evolution of PROTREK never stops. These new models embody some of the very best in functional beauty and ease of operation that modern technology has to offer.
• The rotary bezel is specially shaped for easy operation, even while wearing gloves. Large letters indicating north, south, east, and west are colored for easy reading.
• Dedicated direction, barometer, and altitude buttons provide one-touch access to measurements. Buttons are large with slanted diamond patterns for plenty of slip resistance during operation.
• Since "easy to press" often also means "more operation error", the back cover is designed to make it the same height of the button surfaces, which greatly reduces the chance of operation error. The result is easy button operation, but only when you need it to be.
The number of pointer lines has been increased from 60 to 72 for easier to read World Time and sunrise times. TOUGH SOLAR ensures stable operation even when using power-hungry functions.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Double-lock, 3-fold Clasp
- Titanium Band
- Double-lock, 1-press, 3-fold Clasp
- Direction Bezel
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
Full auto EL light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Solar powered
- Low-temperature resistant (-10 °C/14 °F)
- Digital compass
Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
Measuring range: 0° to 359°
Measuring unit: 1°
20 seconds continuous measurement
Graphic direction pointer
Bidirectional calibration and northerly calibration function
Magnetic declination correction
Measuring range: -700 to 10,000 m (-2,300 to 32,800 ft.)
Measuring unit: 5 m (20 ft.)
Manual memory measurements
(up to 25 records, each including altitude, date, time)
High Altitude / Low Altitude memory
Total Ascent / Descent memory
Others: Reference altitude setting, Altitude tendency graph, Altitude differential
*Changeover between meters (m) and feet (ft)
Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg)
Atmospheric pressure tendency graph
Atmospheric pressure differential graphic
*Changeover between hPa and inHg
Display range: -10 to 60 °C (14 to 140 °F)
Display unit: 0.1 °C (0.2 °F)
*Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
- Duplex LC display
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Sunrise, sunset time display
Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date, Daylight pointers
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown start time setting range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1- minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarms
5 independent daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping:
Hour, minute, second, pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery operating time:
6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
23 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
2 years warranty
Returns and refund policy
1. Email email@example.com with your full name, order number and state the reason for your exchange. Please note that we do not offer refunds for change of mind, or exchanges on SALE items.
2. High Time Watch Specialist will offer an exchange only within 14 days of receiving and accepting the returned item in the same condition in which it was shipped. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty. You will be notified by email once the transaction has taken place.
We offer FREE Shipping on all Australian orders.