SNJ025P1 Seiko Solar - "Arnie" Prospex Black Diver's Alarm Chrono
Introducing the modern interpretation of the original hybrid diver's model first released in 1982.
Solar Prospex "Arnie" returns years after it became an iconic and favoured wristwatch of Arnold Schwarzenegger who wore it on-screen in Predator and Commando.
Since its release in the early 80's, it was recognised at the first dive watch that featured an analog/digital alarm chronograph display. Becoming the action hero watch of the decade, it was hugely influential in popularizing the hybrid (analog-digital) style which would go on to become massively important for brands such as Casio as it struck an interest with the traditional timekeeping and multifunctional capability.
±15 seconds per month
Stainless steel and plastic
Lumibrite on hands and indexs
200m / 660ft diver's
- Screw case back
- Screw-down crown
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Alarm function (daily alarm)
- Full-auto calendar correct to the December 31, 2100
- LED (the built-in illuminating light) function
- Power save function
3 years Seiko warranty
Return & Refund Policy
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number and state the reason for your exchange. Please note that we do not offer refunds for change of mind, or exchanges on SALE items.
2. High Time Watch Specialist will offer an exchange only within 14 days of receiving and accepting the returned item in the same condition in which it was shipped. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the item is faulty. You will be notified by email once the transaction has taken place.
We offer FREE Shipping on all Australian orders.